My Playlist


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Sunday, September 14, 2014

What I'm Thankful For

There has been a new trend on Twitter lately, for listing things you are thankful for- and although, traditionally, you have to be "nominated" to do it by one of your friends, I decided to spontaneously do it on my own. So here we go....
Here are 3 things I'm thankful for right now. 
1: Fall weather
2: Rain ... I LOVE IT! My melancholy artist spirit just eats it up:)
3: MUSIC! Glorious music flooding my soul, lightening my spirits, speaking thoughts I could never completely express like it does- Thank you Jesus for such a wonderful gift!
I really love how just thinking of these things each day can boost my mood and find me being so much more positive and happy. Thankfulness is the key....

Now it's you're turn:) Share some things you are thankful for. Have a wonderful night guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment