My Playlist


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Updates: September 9th, 2014

Wow! It's been so long since I wrote on here! I've had an incredible summer, volunteering at Robinson, horse-riding lessons, girls movie dates, bike-riding, reading, babysitting my baby cousin for a week.... the list goes on and on:) But it's nice to have a schedule again, after 3 months of fun and relaxation! School is keeping me nice and busy and working hard! With the schoolyear, comes the exciting months of October & November, for me at least. And this month, a movie that I dearly love, " The Fault In Our Stars comes out on DVD! I went to see it twice, it was so good! One week from today- I'm exuberant with anticipation! Tuesdays are my favorite day of the week! October, of course is Pumpkin Appreciation month and November has 4 very exciting things taking place in it!
1: Jessa Duggar's wedding! 2: Thanksgiving 3: The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1 and 4: One Direction releases their new album 4!

Have a great rest of your week everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment